The San Francisco Writers Conference is proud to attract a local and global community of authors and aspiring authors in the city, the Greater Bay Area, North America, and the world.
- The ads in the print event program are Black/White quarter page for $250 (3.75” wide x 5” high) or half-page for $400 or full-page for $600.
- An ad in one of our SFWC Newsletters is $100 or $250 for three issues. An e-blast is $500.
- We also can stuff a flyer in each attendee bags for $250.
The San Francisco Writers Conference is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
Ready to commit? Download and send to Sponsorships Manager Ray Wan at [email protected].
- 2024 Exhibitor Guidelines for SFWC (Exhibit days are February 16-18)
- 2024-SFWC-AD-Rates-Marketing opportunities
- 2024-SFWC-Sponsor Agreement information
- Sponsorship form
Please contact us to let us know you’re interested so we can look for your application. And we’re happy to discuss creative sponsorship solutions.
The conference at a glance
Sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers help the 501c3 nonprofit SFWC to maintain its high level of excellence. At the same time, our sponsors enjoy a high-profile presence at the conference itself and they are featured in materials and media surrounding the conference all year round.
In addition to our signature event–the San Francisco Writers Conference–we have also managed the Writing for Change conference, the only one of its kind in the world, to enlighten activists on how they can change the world through writing.
We also support literacy and writing groups throughout the United States.
5000+ opt-in readers of the SFWC Newsletter and writing-related communications
600+ participants at the signature main conference (San Francisco Writers Conference)
100+ participants at the San Francisco Writing for Change event
400+ in our year-round classes held at Mechanics’ Institute Library
A 100+ person faculty is rich with influencers and top echelon members of the publishing world.
The networking at the San Francisco Writers Conference is amazing!
SFWC has a vibrant social media presence with a dedicated social media team…and we love to feature our sponsors!