Become A Conference Sponsor
SAN FRANCISCO WRITERS FOUNDATION
Click for 2020 SFWC Sponsorship Info
or view suggested packages below.
Why Consider a 2020 San Francisco Writers Conference/San Francisco Writers Foundation Sponsorship?
San Francisco Writers Conference in a glance:
- 4,900+ opt-in readers of the SFWC Newsletter and writing-related communications!
- 600 participants at the signature main conference (San Francisco Writers Conference)
- 100+ participants at the San Francisco Writing for Change event
- 400+ in our SFWC-MIL year-round classes held at Mechanics’ Institute Library
- A 100+ person faculty rich with influencers and top echelon members of the publishing world. The networking at the San Francisco Writers Conference is amazing!
- SFWC has a vibrant social media presence with a dedicated social media team…and we love to feature our sponsors.
Make it all about you at our events:
- Recognition from the stage and signage throughout the event.
- Visibility including additional banners on the classroom level of the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. See the SFWC Exhibit Agreement for details!
- Sponsors can participate in Exhibit Talks and Ask-A-Pro session during the event. Unlike other sessions and panels at the event, these are where you can talk specifically about your company.
- SFWC sessions and panels address hot topics in publishing, self-publishing and technology where your expertise can shine.
- Did we mention NETWORKING?! Sponsors can go to the private Presenters’ Party and many social events during the 4-day event. This is when the value of being on the SFWC team as a sponsor truly makes a difference.
- The SFWC Exhibit Hall area is set up to maximize exposure and still allow one-to-one interaction with attendees. All sponsor packages include PREMIUM exhibit space.
- Our sponsors get exposure on the SFWC website from scrolling logos on the homepage to mentions on multiple pages!
- Sponsors can send their writer-related company news that can be included in the SFWC Newsletter and social media. Your news will be seen by thousands of our opt-in subscribers and followers.
- New for 2020—Recorded on-site SFWC Podcasts will feature sponsors.
Not only will you enjoy the networking within the writing community, the exposure to a committed audience of educated writers, a myriad of marketing opportunities, and the opportunity of reaching new clients… you will be supporting the powerful writing community.
Questions? Contact SFWC Marketing Director Barbara Santos at (925) 420-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Carla King at email@example.com
Sponsors help the 501c3 nonprofit SFWC to maintain its high level of excellence. At the same time, our sponsors enjoy a high-profile presence at the conference itself and they are featured in materials and media surrounding the conference all year round. In addition to our signature event–the San Francisco Writers Conference–we also manage the Writing for Change conference, the only one of its kind in the world, to enlighten activists on how they can change the world through writing. We also support literacy and writing groups throughout the United States.
Thank you for considering a sponsorship of the San Francisco Writers Conference.
We want our sponsors to become essential partners and honored guests at our events. The items listed below in each package as just the start of your sponsorship!
We truly take a win-win approach to sponsorships. We will work with you to promote your newsworthy announcements in our SFWC Newsletter, our promotional outreach, and on our website. After all, your potential clients are our participants. We want to let them know what you do because it benefits them as writers.
Join us at one of these standard levels or let us see what we can do to fit your budget. We look forward to working with you!
NOTE: All sponsorships finalized prior to September 2019, will INCLUDE the 2019 San Francisco Writing for Change (Sept. 14, 2019) AND 2020 San Francisco Writers Conference (Exhibit days are Feb. 14-16, 2020)!
‘FRIEND” of the San Francisco Writers Conference ($5,000)
- EMAIL BLAST: One dedicated email blast to our 4,900+ opt-in list.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: A minimum of THREE social media posts on the SFWC Twitter/Facebook platforms.
- EVENT PROGRAM: A half-page in the SFWC Event Program
- LOGO/LINK: You will be on the SFWC website thru October 2020! PLUS your name or logo on 500 attendee bags and your brochure/flyer or product inserted into the bag!
- EXHIBIT SPACE: Premium space to showcase your company and sell your product during the event. See the Exhibit Agreement for details on included additional signage, Exhibitor Talks, etc.
- ACCESS: Two (2) VIP passes to the event and priority seating during keynotes
‘BESTSELLER’ Sponsorship ($10,000) All of the ‘Friend’ Benefits +
- An SFWC WORKSHOP OR BREAKFAST designated as sponsored by you or your company
- Record a PODCAST for SFWC’s website AND Sponsor an issue of the SFWC Newsletter
- UPGRADE to TWO dedicated email blast to our 4,900+ opt-in list… and SIX Social Media posts.
- UPGRADE to a half- page COLOR ad in the Event Program
- UPGRADE to THREE (3) VIP passes, priority seating during keynotes & 3 invitations to Presenter Party
‘CLASSIC’ Sponsorship/Partner ($25,000) All of the ‘Friend’ and ‘Bestseller’ Benefits +
- A SCHOLARSHIP in your company’s name with two winners. (We will work with you to create it!)
- A MAIN EVENT designated as sponsored by you or your company. (We will work with you on content.)
- UPGRADE to FOUR dedicated email blasts to our 4,900+ opt-in list…and TWELVE social media posts.
- UPGRADE to a FULL PAGE COLOR ad in the Event Program.
- UPGRADE to FOUR (4) VIP passes, priority seating at keynotes & 4 invitations to the Presenters’ Party!
‘CREATIVE WRITING’ Sponsorship Package Don’t see the exact package you want? We can create one just for you!
Thank you for clicking HERE for a downloadable SFWC Sponsorship application!
All our Sponsor packages include upgraded Exhibit Space.
If you only want to be an exhibitor at the 2020 SFWC, CLICK HERE.
Don’t Delay…join with us today!
Upcoming San Francisco Writers Foundation Events:
- 2019 San Francisco Writing for Change (September 14, 2019) Writing to Make A Difference
- 2020 San Francisco Writers Conference (February 13-16, 2020) A Celebration of Craft, Commerce and Community
Questions? Call Barbara Santos at (925) 420-6223 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Carla King at email@example.com
San Francisco Writers Conference is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.