SFWC Conference Cancellation and Refunds Requests for refunds of Conference Fees must be submitted in writing/email to the San Francisco Writers Conference.
- Refunds are only for new 2024 conference registrations and not for registrations deferred from 2023 SFWC
- $50 cancellation fee will be charged for refund requests received by June 30, 2023.
- $100 cancellation fee will be charged for refund requests received between July 1 2023 and October 31 2023.
- $150 cancellation fee will be charged for requests received between November 1 and December 31, 2023.
- There will be no refunds after January 1st, 2024 for any reason.
- Summit registration fees may be applied toward a full conference registration in the same year, but are otherwise subject to the same cancellation policy.
Refunds will be credited to your credit card account or paid by check within six weeks after they are received. The SFWC reserves the right to change or cancel any speaker and/or session without notice. There is a $50 handling fee for returned checks.
We will allow a one-conference deferment after the refund deadline on a case-by-case basis in the event of a sudden illness or emergency. No refund will be given if the deferred registration is not used for the following conference.
Send written requests by mail to:
1901 D Cleveland Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401