Rusty Shelton Building Your Author Platform: 10 Ways to Leverage Authority Marketing to Grow A Meaningful Brand $119 including book
If you have been wondering where to start when it comes to building a meaningful platform, this Master Class is the place to start. Annually one of the best-reviewed sessions at the SFWC, this presentation will peel back the curtain and share the strategies used to build platforms for some of the world’s leading authors and thought leaders. Drawing on the framework shared in his newest bestselling book, Authority Marketing: How to Leverage 7 Pillars of Thought Leadership to Make Competition Irrelevant, Rusty Shelton will share a 10-step plan that combines insights from the changing worlds of publicity, social media and marketing to help you cut through the clutter and build a large platform. Attendees will leave the presentation with an online brand audit and a roadmap they can follow to grow their platform in the years to come.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage the new media landscape for success through the earned, rented & owned framework
- Conduct an online brand audit for yourself/your business to be more discoverable
- Grow your platform by thinking like a media outlet
- Get major media exposure without spending a lot of money
- Create the right content strategy to own the connection with your audience
- Grow your email list with quiz/assessment marketing
This is a workshop that values the practical/actionable over the big picture and attendees will be challenged and encouraged to hit the ground running with platform development.
This session is for any writer who wants to grow a meaningful platform.
Learn more at www.RustyShelton.com or www.ZilkerMedia.com