Kevin Tumlinson 30-Day Author: Develop a Daily Writing Discipline to Write, Edit, and Publish Your Book in a Month ($149)
Learn how to use your existing habits and practices to improve your writing craft and build a discipline that can make you more productive as a writer. Pick up new insights into how to create a workflow that fits with your goals and work style. And take the stress out of writing by making it a go-to, daily habit that is both personally fulfilling and career building.
Kevin Tumlinson, a bestselling and award-winning novelist, host of the popular Wordslinger Podcast, and Marketing Director for Draft2Digital shares insights gained from years of writing and publishing, as well as from his work with thousands of successful indie authors. Every week he helps will-be authors build and grow their self-publishing careers.
– How to use everyday writing habits you already have to build up your daily writing muscle and improve your craft
– A formula for deciding exactly how many words to write each day to produce a book in any timeframe you want
– How to create a writing and publishing workflow, to take some of the “work” out of the work and keep writing fun
– Ways to use the resources and tools you already have to “write in the gaps,” to write anywhere, any time
– Where to turn for help and advice when you need it, without feeling overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information out there
Book Title: 30-Day Author: Develop a Daily Writing Habit and Write Your Book in 30 Days (or Less)
Available at most eBook retailers: https://books2read.com/30-day
NOTE: Purchase of this book is optional (and you can always get it later if you want)