Carla King interviews Robin Cutler about IngramSpark Publishing.
- Subjects covered in this podcast:What’s new with Ingram Spark.
Ingram Spark website redesign and enhancements.
- By mid-March, users will start seeing changes to the Ingram Spark website.
- Enhancements will provide a more user-friendly, intuitive way for users to set up titles on IngramSpark.
- Other new tools include one that gives a “title health score” based on metadata and a currency converter for prices in markets outside the United States.
- IngramSpark will also be launching a free formatting tool that allows users to upload a Word file, choose a template, and format it for both print and e-book files.
- Ingram continues to leverage its acquisition of AERIO to develop a tool that allows users to set up their own storefronts, where purchases are fulfilled by Ingram.
- Selling direct is important because it allows authors to know who is buying their books, thereby facilitating platform growth.
Podcast editing and episode notes by author and podcast producer Matthew Félix (matthewfelix.com).